And a written excerpt from the memoir about Martin’s time in Johannesburg and lessons in Forgiveness.
A special note from Martin:
“Many thanks to all of you who came out to books store and events launching the new book, All The Rage, A Quest. The book tour went great. I will keep you updated about upcoming readings in Atlanta and San Francisco later this year.”
Also available for release in paperback by Beacon Press, The Tricky Part: A Boy’s Story of Sexual Trespass, a Man’s Journey to Forgiveness.
November 21 through December 12th, 2016 Martin will be performing both his solo plays All The Rage and The Tricky Part in San Francisco at The American Conservatory Theater, Strand Theater.
July 12 through September 24th, 2016 Martin will be in Atlanta at The Alliance Theater working on the new musical The Prom Directed by Casey Nicholaw.
June 6 – NYC Barnes and Noble • Upper West Side • 7pm
June 8th – Zen Center • 23rd street NYC • 7:30pm
June 9th – Boston • Calderwood Pavilion • 7:30pm
June 17 – Book Soup • LA • 7pm
June 20th – Curious Theater • Denver • 7pm
June 21 Tattered Cover • Denver • 7pm
Catch Martin’s tour of All the Rage and The Tricky Part in India:
Mumbai/ Bombay October 30th – November 2nd The National Center for Performing Arts Oct 30 – 31 The Prithvi Theater Nov 1 and 2
Bangalore November 11, 12, 13 and 14 at The Ranga Shankara Theater
Delhi November 14 – 16th 14th at The American Consulate and 15 and 16th at The Indian Habitat Center
• Coming Soon to 54 Below: Martin with Joseph Thalken performing their one man musical chamber opear “Borrowed Dust.” More info here.
• Catch Marin as Vanya in Christopher Durang’s Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike At The Huntington Theater in Boston from January 2 through February 1.
• Martin finished a smash run of All The Rage and the Tricky Part at The Curious Theatre Company from September 4th through October 5th. Denver Post deemed the show “an impressive act of generosity. It is both a caring gesture and a finely crafted performance.” Read more here.
• Catch Martin reflecting on the Titantic revival in the New York Times. View it here.
• Martin will be playing the role of ‘Vanya’ in Christopher Durang’s Vanya Sonia Masha and Spike At The Old Globe Theater in San Diego From May 17th to June 22nd.
• Martin will be performing All The Rage and The Tricky Part at Denver’s The Curious Theater from September 4th through October 5th, 2014.
• Catch Martin in Classic Stage Company’s production of Bertolt Brecht’s A Man’s A Man. Previews begin January 10th, 2014. View more info on Playbill.com.
• ALL THE RAGE featured as one of the best of 2013 by Next Magazine. Check out the full list here.
• ALL THE RAGE and THE TRICKY PART in Repertory at Two River Theater!
• Red Bank, New Jersey: October 26-November 17, 2013.